Vintage Theatre Productions is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. We encourage the community to become involved with the theatre through volunteer opportunities, intern programs, performance, and sponsorship.
To Volunteer as an usher or concession worker and see the play: Contact Rebecca Joseph Volunteer Coordinator for Ushers and Concessions at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all Crew Opportunities contact Craig Bond, Artistic Director
Intern Positions: Please contact Addison Parker email@example.com.
Auditions: Vintage Theatre holds annual auditions for the entire season. Auditions traditionally take place in the fall for the following season. please contact Craig Bond for more information.
Script Submissions: For instructions and forms, click here.
Lobby Art: Please contact Addison Parker firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Board of Directors: Applications available here. May be completed using Adobe Reader and emailed or printed and mailed. See the application for details. Contact acting board president Craig Bond for details.
Sponsorship: Please contact Craig Bond, Artistic Director to discuss sponsorship opportunities. Top 5 reasons to sponsor Vintage Theatre Productions:
- We present quality theater that entertains and challenges you!
- We provide low cost tickets to educational groups, i.e. college students, high schools, etc.
- Ticket revenue alone does not cover the full costs of presenting these fine productions.
- Vintage Theatre Productions is a 501(c)3, not-for-profit corporation, so donations are tax deductible!
- Honestly, we need your support!