All seating is General Admission, with the exception of special needs patrons and/or groups of 6 or more.
- The house will open 30 minutes before each show’s scheduled start-time, at which point all patrons who have checked in at the box office may enter the theatre. You must check in at the box office before entering so we can maintain an accurate house count.
- If you do require special seating accommodations, please contact the box office at least 2 hours before the start time of your scheduled performance and inform us of your needs.
Parking is first-come, first-serve.
- Parking for Vintage patrons is available at the adjacent lots on the North, South, and East side of the Theatre, as well as directly on Dayton Street.
- The spaces do tend to fill up quickly, so please plan your visit accordingly!
Late seating policy
- We do not offer late seating in the Bond-Trimble Theatre – no exceptions whatsoever.
- Late seating is available in the Nickelson Auditorium. However, any tickets that have not been claimed by any performance’s scheduled start time are subject to be released and resold.
- Please arrive on time!
Refunds and exchanges
- All ticket sales are final.
- Tickets purchased directly through Vintage Theatre’s website and/or box office may be exchanged for an alternative date of the same show.
- Tickets purchased through discount/3rd party retailers such as Goldstar and Groupon are not exchangeable.