The best way to secure your tickets is to click above for your desired performance date and time and process your order. You may also reserve by phone: 303.856.7830
Box Office Policies and Patron Information:
- Box Office is open at 1468 Dayton St - Tue, Thu and Fri 10 am to 2:30 pm and 1 hour prior to curtain.
- House opens, for seating, 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- All seating is general admission.
- There is no late seating.
- Please allow time for parking in our adjacent FREE lots and in the Municipal Building directly behind the theatre.
- We utilize paperless ticketing. Just check in with your name at the box office when you arrive at the theatre.
- If you pay for your ticket a minimum of 24 hours prior to show time, you are eligible for a discount.
- Prices vary, based on day and performance times. Just click on a date for a performance to get the pricing for that performance.