Need a venue for a seminar? A movie shoot? A rehearsal? A birthday party? An improv show? You’re in luck! Vintage Theatre has three wonderful multi-use spaces and, schedule permitting, we are always interested in rentals!
But before you contact us, please note our policies and requirements regarding venue rental.
– Rentals are quoted at one flat fee, priced out on a per-day basis. Alternative pricing options for extended rentals, 501(c)3 companies, and/or multiple space use may be available at Vintage’s discretion.
– No rental date(s) will be held in our calendar prior to payment of at least 50% of the rental fee. Renter must also pay the full amount of rental prior to event load-in (if applicable) or start time.
– All rentals require at least one VTP employee present at all times, to be paid for by the renter.
– Rentals may never conflict with any VTP performances, rehearsals, or events. Renter will be given clear communication regarding available usage times by VTP staff and is expected to operate only within that specified time frame.
– Vintage Theatre will not rent out any space for outside theatre company performances (rehearsal use may be an option).
Venues available include:
Nickelson Auditorium – 140-seat capacity. Continental seating. Largest space and deepest stage. Front row begins on stage floor. $500/day.
Bond-Trimble – 60-seat capacity. Continental seating. Intimate black box theatre. $350/day.
Lobby/Berg-Young Stage – 60-seat capacity. Cabaret seating. Lobby access, cabaret stage, dynamic layout options. $350/day.
Vintage also offers services that are not included in base pricing, but may be of interest to renters:
To contact us regarding upcoming schedules, pricing options, setting up a tour, or any other questions, please contact us either via phone at (303) 856-7830 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.